Aspire to Inspire



I'm setting up goals and hopes for this year. Going with the flow of change.

  • Read 6 different books this year.
  • Keep a log of everything I'm thankful for everyday. 
  • Start a baby & travel book -- get photos from camera developed.
  • Bake something new each week. 
  • Throw an outstanding Halloween party.
  • Play in the snow and have a snowball fight.
  • Read or sing to the baby each night.
  • Keep up my health and get back in shape.
  • Start crafting and learn to sew.
  • Do something special for Jerod every other week.
  • Travel, travel, travel.
  • Continue to use the Nikon D600 on manual and stay away from auto, typical point and shooting, so I can continue to get much better.
The list is shorter than I'd want, but I can't include goals I have for next year. Germany has been far above my expectations. It's beautiful here, the people are absolutely lovely and it's truly inspired me. I feel an inner happiness, and I'm not going to complain. I hope as I grow and change, I'll inspire someone, somewhere and leave my mark on them as this place is doing to me. Anyway, freezing the strawberries I picked yesterday so I can make a strawberry lemon custard tart when we return or strawberries in marshmallow puff toasted with my pastry torch. I'll decide, heck, I might actually even make an actual southern strawberry shortcake with biscuits from scratch and fresh cream.

Keep an eye out within the next few days for the recipe. Heading to Metz, France. I'll have photos and lots of food places to recommend hopefully when we get back. A romantic trip is far overdo for us! Everyone take care, and find something that inspires you, or instead of putting your goals off, just go out and do them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment