Bucket List for 2014

 (photos taken by: Gerelynn Trisl Photography)



I'm sure this list will grow as the time goes on and I remember to place more things but for right now, this is our bucket list for 2014. I hope that we'll get to cross everything off! 4 years is a long time to be in Germany, but I want to make the most out of it every year. My wanderlust is itching to be set free from it's cage and I think I'll let it.


  • Post a new blog post almost everyday.
  • Bake something new once a week.
  • Travel to 10 different countries
  • Learn to speak 10 complete sentences in German.
  • Read 10 new books.
  • Try a different dishes from 10 different countries.
  • Get back into exercising to get my RA under control.
  • Go to a Star Wars convention
  • Go to a Comic Con convention
  • Go snowboarding
  • Practice photography and take 1 photo a day.
  • Throw 2 get togethers.
  • Take a train somewhere.
  • Visit 3 places while visiting The States
  • Go to Ocktoberfest
  • Go wine testing
  • Visit 8 castles
  • Start canning and making my own beef jerky
  • Make 4 new friends
Let the new year roll in, our little family is ready with open arms!
Yes, we are a tad bit early but who wouldn't be excited?! 

What are some things you plan to do in 2014 and want to cross off your list?




2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good list and like you're taking advantage of life abroad! I so with visiting 8 castles was on my list haha sadly there are no castles in northern canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can trade for a week ;) I have always wanted to go to Canada! Ah, the goodies and scenery I'm sure is vast and breath-taking!

      Delete