Review: Lootcrate



(all thoughts on this product belong to me, and I seriously do love Lootcrate!)

I've added a section to the blog that was very much so me. Everyone that knows me knows that I've been all about my comics, anime and video games for quite a long time. Here is a section for all things geeky that I love and would like to share for those of you with the same interests. I'm very excited to get this going and moving!

Lootcrate. What is Lootcrate? Lootcrate is a company that delivers goodies to your doorstep in a little but mighty box, filled with merchandise from any set game, tv show, anime etc depending on that month's theme. They find items from big brands to fill the crates and the items amount up to about $25+. They are a subscription for geeks and gamers and you can get monthly plans for about $13 a month (plus $6 shipping). Lootcrate doesn't fail to deliver, and as my husband says, "It's like it's my birthday, every month!" He's very excited to see the crate when he picks up mail from our APO.

March's theme of the month was: Titan.

This sent me up a wall. I'm huge on the anime Attack on Titan, it is up there in being one of my favorites behind Highschool of the Dead, Ga Rei Zero, Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star and a few others. With that being said, I wrote them on their twitter hoping this meant some merch from the anime series and sure enough it did. I also did not know, it also meant merch for TitanFall! (We preordered the game for xbox one and received Titanfall coins with our purchase at pick up. Did not complain.)

We opened this together and I squealed at the contents of the crate: Exclusive Titanfall shirt, that can not be found anywhere else. It features the Titanfall logo and pilot within a Titan. There was also a collectible Titanfall pin, Titanfall C101 Lanyard, Attack on Titan (a merge of the two) magnet, Titanfall premium strategy eguide, Attack on Titan - Scouting regiment wristband and drumroll....my favorite part, Attack on Titan Manga 1! I'm excited to start reading the manga as there are content within not found in the anime. Here is my excuse to buy more manga.

This is not my first crate and will not be my last. Know someone you love or a friend who'd enjoy this? Spread the word and the love. Looters make up a huge community and there is also an iPhone app! Becoming a looter may be one of the funnest things you decide to do. 








No comments:

Post a Comment