Goodie Reviews: Skosh + Cravory Box



Where do I even start? I'm a foodie, a huge one. Before I plan a trip, I scope out local blogs of the area, google and everything else under the sun to find the best eats I can before we go. While living in Europe, there are many things that can make a foodie's mouth water...especially when a quick trip across the border and you're in France to shop at Cora, or you could take a 3 hour drive to get to Belgium. What I miss is a little taste of home. Home being the United States. I can make many things and I can even cook southern meals, but it will never be like being at home. This is where some of my favorite boxes come in, Georgia Crafted is one that sends southern goodies / products for $29 a month, but I'll make a post about that another time.

Right now, it's all about The Cravory. They a small business that pushes out the most delicious and creative cookies. They are available by simply choosing an option to order, for example: you could choose savory, chocolate, or adventurous cookies with a 6-24 option or you could become apart of their subscription for just $29 a month for a dozen and get their cookies of the month box. It will include the new flavors they've come up with and arrive with godspeed to your door. For anyone who is wondering, yes, they ship to APO. It took only a bit under a week and they were packaged extremely well, and still fresh and absolutely out of this world when they arrived.

My favorites so far are Pretzel Caramel Brownie, Blueberry Upside Down Cake, Brown Sugar Vanilla and Orange Bar. I'm going to let my husband have to Hazelnut Banana Daze, and Puppy Chow as they contain nuts and/or peanut butter/nutella. Don't stone me, but I don't particularly care for anything nutty or with nutella (forgive me, for I know I have sinned to quite a few people haha). I got June's cookies of the month. This box has left me excited for what the July flavors will be. So if I've made you hungry and interested, make your way to their website and choose from the many different options and try these cookies!




Confession time: I've always dreamed of going to Japan since I was a kid. Ha, my mom still talks about it to this day saying.."You've always wanted to travel the world and see what is out there." It's incredibly true and Japan is still on my bucket list in life, not to only visit but I would probably give a kidney to live there for a few years. (Totally kidding about the kidney...kinda.)

While I can't live there now or visit just yet, I can get exclusive goodies! Skosh Box  is a monthly subscription of Japanese goodies. Sometimes they have limited edition treats or even strange treats you'd never even think of trying! Last month's box they had the limited edition Creme Brûlée Kitkats that you bake in the oven...I will confirm that they did in fact taste like creme brûlée and they were heavenly. They try to give a great element to the box to include sweets, savory and sometimes a little something on the really far out there and strange side. I highly enjoy getting boxes. This box featured right now was their Premium Box. This box is limited supply and they announce it on their Facebook when available! You do not want to miss this as it's larger than their subscription box and packed with loads more goodies! This is the Summer 2014 Premium Box. To be honest: I loved everything in this box and their past boxes I've received, only thing I didn't like was the pickled squid, but it was definitely fun and interesting to try! You can view all past Premium Boxes on their website. The normal box is $12 a month! If you love Japanese treats or want to try something from the other side of the world, look no further!

I hope you all have enjoyed. What subscription boxes have you tried that you like?

Next will be Try The World Box and Makr Box review. If you have a geeky husband or if you'd like something for yourself, check out my review on Lootcrate!

All boxes paid for by me and all thoughts/opinions are of my own making, thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Besides Filipino foods/snacks, Japanese is my next favorite. You definitely need to go there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to, so badly! Maybe we'll plan a trip for next year! Have you been?!

      Delete
  2. That skosh box looks awesome! It would be a perfect gift for my husband. He loves unusual treats and is way more adventurous than me when it comes to food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband isn't very adventurous with food and he actually likes a few things in the box!

      Delete
  3. Those cookies. The idea of receiving cookies each month. It's almost too much to handle!

    ReplyDelete