Where do we go from here?

Let me state that I'm not entirely leaving, I'm just taking a much needed break.
Blogging has begun to feel like a job to me, one that I can't put my full focus on because well, quite frankly, there are more important matters to deal with - getting ahead of my rheumatoid arthritis, finally getting my little one into braces and physical therapy for her clubfeet so she can learn to walk and crawl. Both of those things alone require a lot of attention, and make simply task around the house or outside of the house a little harder. I've got to focus on things I need. When things calm down, I'll be back. I'm focasting late Feb or early March, but there are no promises.

I'm not feeling as good as I want to with my food photography. It got where I wanted it with my lemon poppy seed pancakes, but the lighting hasn't been good since then, I need a kitchen table and the use of my corner is getting tiring (on top of the bad lighting) and I want to focus on getting better with that, and getting back to just baking and experimenting for fun a bit.

I love food photography, and I want to grow in it, along with film.

I hope you all will stick around, but I don't blame you, if you don't check in for updates every now and then. See you all, I'll more than likely still be blogging my travels though!

Xoxo, Cree

No comments:

Post a Comment